Honduras

Honduras
Honduras

Monday, April 23, 2012


Hey,
 
I know you will have just received my other email but I have to tell you I loved the story about the experience that the elders had with Karson´s friend.  The name sounds super familiar but I can´t imagine his face.  I am super proud of Karson and I am just his sister.  I can´t imagine how proud you would be as a mom to hear that story.  That is something that I think will happen to a lot of Karsons friends.  Just his example will be something that will bring a lot of people into the gospel.  He is an awesome young man.  He will be an amazing young elder in his mission too.  I will say, I teared up a little when I read the story.  He is an example to everyone that knows him.  You will have to let me know what happens with this young man.  I am interested in knowing. 
 
Well love you again and miss you.
 
Kylee
 
P.S.  Not that I am really thinking about this but yesterday we figured we have a month before we call our families!  Holy cow.  Only a month and I will be able to talk to you all!  Time goes by so fast.  I am pretty excited to talk to you guys.  I just hope I don´t have any interesting experiences with my Spanish and English.  haha.  I have a lot with Hermana Manutai.  But we´ll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment