Honduras

Honduras
Honduras

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dad


Hey dad,

So things are going pretty good. Conference was awesome and I loved every minute of it. I got to watch all 4 sessions... in ENGLISH!!!! I was so happy. It was so good. We only missed a few talks yesterday in the morning because the power went out in the stake center. They put the generator on but it took so long to really work. The power ended up coming back on before they figured out everything. But it was awesome. I really loved the last session. That was the one that I learned the most and felt the Spirit the strongest. I am not sure why but I just felt like all the talks were really for me. I love it when that happens. It teaches me that the Lord does in deed know who I am and what I need when I need it. He sure works in mysterious ways.

You know, I sure love my area but I am pretty ready for a change. 4 changes and 6 months in an area is just a little long. But we have changes in 2 weeks and everyone beats I will go down south into the little villages. I will say, I am ready to leave the city and actually get to know Honduras. But we will see what happens. The Lord knows and soon enough so will I.

So the temple... Well I dont entirely know what exactly is going on with it. But word is that it will be done at the end of the year, in Oct, Nov or Dec. I sure hope so or that would be such a bummer. To miss it by just a few days or weeks would kill me. I bet it will be in Dec. And word is too that Pres Monson will come down to dedicate it. How cool would that be? I dont know if I will get the opportunity to work in it or anything but it will just be cool to say I was serving when it was dedicated. And maybe if Pres Monson comes down the missionaries will have a special conference with him. Ive heard that happens sometimes. But well see.

And now onto my favorite part of writing you :) Yep, its question time. So here it goes - Do you know if the spirit world has temples? When the prophets were writing the Bible and the Book of Mormon, did we ever have 2 prophets in the world at the same time? And thats it. Thanks.

Well I hope you have a great week. Thanks for the letters. I really appreciate them. I love you and miss you!

Your favorite missionary!
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment