Honduras

Honduras
Honduras

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hey momma dear,
Thanks so much for the package!!! I got it today... And I already opened it. I was just really excited to get one and couldn't wait. But I love it all. The shirt is probably my favorite. Or the pj pants. Thanks so much. I started to tear up when I saw it. And I loved the photos that you sent me. I did also start to tear up at that too. But I love it. And it was pretty funny because I didn't know where the money was and I said something to my companion about it and she said maybe it's in your album. But I thought why on earth would it be in there. Then I read this and told her and she just started to laugh. I forgot that you need to hide some things. But I found all the money. Tell grandma and aunt janae thanks. I really appreciate it. And thanks for the ipod and speakers. I am definitely going to enjoy them. My comp was pretty excited because we have been suffering without music. But now we have some. And whose are you using? Because I know it's your old one. Thanks thanks thanks for the packages :) It was really nice to get something from you guys.
Thanks for the news about everyone. It's all good that you haven't finished the blanket. I know you have been pretty busy and not in the best health. So it's all good. And I cannot believe that Brenna has her permit. When did she grow up? She's not allowed to have her permit. She's so little. But she's growing up pretty fast. How is she at driving? As crazy as Karson was when he first got his permit? Does she like driving? And I know I say this every week but I will send pictures next week. I either have my camera and no one has a cord I can use or I forget my camera when everyone has their cable. So I am sorry but I am hoping this next Monday someone will have a cable I can use. I will be sure to bring my camera. I have tons of pictures I want to send home. Especially because today we went to Valle de Angeles. It's like a big tourist place in Tegucigapla and it's awesome because it's in our zone!!! It's really pretty. But it was kind of weird because I felt like I was in the states. We went to a waterfall and went on a hike. It was pretty and I have some pretty pictures that I would love to send.
So this week was good. We still don't have a lot of success but we're working harder. We both want to work harder and so we have some motivation. We also had a meeting with President Hernandez on Thrusday. It was really good and I loved it. It was a little long (about 6 hours) but it was really good. He is truly called of God and has the keys for this mission. He talked about the law of chastity. That was a little weird but it was actually really good. The mission has been having some problems with this which is so sad. So he felt like we needed to talk about it. It was something that, although I dont have problems with, I could definitely relate to my mission. And he said something that really stuck out to me. He said when we make a mistake we offend our ancestors, our family right now and our future family. I also offend my investigators and my converts. Wow. That is a lot of people. I have been thinking about this alot because I don't want to offend them. None of them. And if it wouldn't be too hard, I would like you to send me some more stories about our ancestors. It can be a few week thing but I would really appreciate it. Making my family, those before, now and in the future, proud is a hige goal I have. I don't want anyone not to be proud of me. He also said that we can't let our past ruin our future and that Heavenly Father never shuts the doors to repentance. The doors are always open and He is waiting for us to come to. It was a really good lesson.
Oh I had a migrane Friday morning. Wow. That was pretty bad. It was interesting because I started to have this little dot in my eye. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I remembered the last time I had a migrane. And I hurried and took meds but I didn't quite beat it. I was in pain for a few hours. But the Elders gave me a blessing (in Spanish which I understood) and I felt better. I was just glad I could go out and work afterwards. And my comp was really good to me too. She made sure I ate, she told me to sleep and she was quite. I was really appreciative. I only hope my husband can be good to me too.
Thanks for the thought about the missionaries. I was actually just reading about that this last week. I realized that my mission isn't anything like theirs. We do have a few things in common though. Every missionary has their trials and hard times but we just need to rely on the Lord and remember Him. Have faith and He will help us through everything. I love reading their stories. I learn so much from them.
So yesterday was the christmas meeting. Did you watch it? It was really good. I didn't get to watch it in English because we watched it wat a members home but it was still good. I am amazed that I can listen to it in Spanish and understand the jist of what they are saying. And I can still receive revelation. I love it. I am truly blessed and the Lord is blessing me with the gift of tongues a little at a time.
Also, we have changes in 1 1/2 weeks (already!) and I am pretty sure my comp is leaving the area and there's a chance I will train. I feel like I will. I sure don't want too because I don't feel prepared but I will accept whatever the President has in store for me. Also, my 6 month mark is this Thrusday. 6 months in the mission already. Wow. I can almost say I will be home by the end of the year. Just have to wait 4 more weeks.
I love you and think you are all great. I miss you. Thanks again for the package. And dad, I told the my ZL's about the package and they said they would check. This elder works in the office and I know who he is so they are going to make sure I get it. I'll let you know what happens. I am pretty sure it is in the office. It has to be. I don't know where else it would be.
Also, if you have time give me some ideas about food. We eat the same things every day. Or at least I feel like it. I am going to buy peanut butter and wheat bread today though. It has been way too long and I am craving it.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Kyles

No comments:

Post a Comment