Honduras

Honduras
Honduras

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hey mom,

How are you all doing? I knew that my Bishop talked to you because he told me. So I wasn't too surprised. But I am glad you are able to see pictures on way or another because I am horrible with the whole sending pictures thing. Sorry.

And hey, will you send me Tess's address? I would really like to send her something. That's super cute what she wrote on Facebook. I actually thought she forgot about me or that I was here. But that makes me feel good that she remembers me. And when I saw the 10 months, Holy Cow! Can you believe that? Like I know I only have 10 months left but it hit me a little different today. 10 months and I will back to life. Anyways, I don't want to think about that because I still have this time in the mission and just don't want to think about it.

So we had changes and I am still in my same area. But I think this will be my last change here. I will enjoy it though. I also have a new comp and she is pretty awesome. She is from Hawaii. Hermana Manutai. And yes, she is a gringa and yes, we are speaking way too much English. We are each others first comp that speak English so I think we are just both really excited that we can speak English. But we are going to have a lot of success. We have a few good and solid investigators and we are going to have baptisms. We really have some solid people that have dates. We just need to find a family that we can teach and baptize. We are also planning a Luau for the ward. We are going to teach some hawaiian dances to each of the organizations and people are pretty excited. We are praying that this will help the members be more animated and that we will have some more investigators from this. That is our goal. I know it will work. It will just be a bummer because I think the ward will help us but I am think I will be gone when we see the fruits of all the work we are doing. So that will be sad because I won't really be able to see it. But that's okay. At least we will be helping. And we are going to be gaining a lot of weight. Yesterday, we ate so much stinking food! I was so sick. Neither one of us could sleep last night because our stomachs hurt so bad. I was dying. I am pretty sure I ate more food yesterday than I have on Thanksgiving. It was terrible. But I guess if we have success, it won't really matter how much food we eat or not. We will just be happy.

Anyways, this has been my week. It is going to be a good change. I And I am super excited for the success we are going to have. Haha I sure hope I am not jyxning this. And I will turn 22 in like 2 weeks! Wow. That's crazy. So I love you all. Thank you for the prayers and for the support. Have a good week! Know that I am thinking and praying for you all. And don't forget to send me where everyone guesses for Karson's mission! I am so excited for him to get his call. He will be one of the best missionaries! I love you!

Love ya!
Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment