Honduras

Honduras
Honduras

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hey daddio,

Thanks so much for the letter. I opened up my email early but didn`t have anything from you guys. I actually thought for a minute you guys weren`t going to write me. It was quiet the scare. But thanks for the email. I know I can count on getting an email from you guys every week. It`s interesting because now that I am in the mission, I have realized that I have never really talked to you about your mission. I know of a few things but not a whole lot. You better believe that when I get home, we will be sharing some mission stories. I would love to know more about your time and the experiences you had and everything about your time. So be prepared. You have a few months to prepare. I am glad to hear the funeral went well. It`s sad that she is gone but I completely agree with what you shared abuot the plan of salvation. It`s so true and I am so glad for the knowledge that we have as members of this gospel. We have the hope and knowledge of seeing them again. We can live with them if we are righteous. Also, thanks for answering my questions. I don`t have this week but I will continue to have some. Can you send them through dear elder? I know we don`t have all the answers to all the questions that we have but I think that`s what makes life interesting. Plus, when we die we will know more things and our knowledge would increase. I think now we don`t know everything because it`s not time for us to learn or we just wouldn`t understand it. But thanks for trying to answering them. I know this isn`t a very long letter but thanks for the letter. I really do appreciate everything you guys do for me eventhough I am so far from you guys. I can feel your prayers, thoughts, and help all the way down here, in Honduras. The mission is pretty fun, exciting and rewarding. I never thought I would enjoy something like this so much. And I never understood how people could say it was the best 2 year or 18 months of their lives. I never thought I would understand this when I first started but I can see how people say that. I know this will be something I will say when I get home. It is the best time of a persons life because it is the time they grow the most and build a relationship with the Lord. I am truly thankful for this time and for the trust and confidence the Lord has in me.
Love you lots!
Kyles

No comments:

Post a Comment