Honduras

Honduras
Honduras

Sunday, March 18, 2012


Hey!!!
I love love love the pictures. Thank you so much for them. I was able to see all. It looked like you had fun these last few days. I really missed you guys but it was seriously so nice to be able to talk to you all. It was like an energy boost. As hard as it is and was to talk to you, I see the wisdom in why we can only write and call home 2 times a year. If I could talk to you all the time, I couldn't focus like I need to. So although it was the best thing about the day yesterday, I am grateful I can't talk to you all the time. And surprisingly after I hung up, I didn't cry very much. I was just super tired and my eyes hurt. And today, my eyes are puffy and they still hurt. But I am already looking forward to talking to you guys in May. And okay, Mom when did your hair get so long. Holy cow. I was really surprised but it is really pretty. And Brenna, I like the jacket. I am hoping that will still be around when I come back. But I am glad it's not just hanging up in a closet. Also, this is random but I was thinking about my heels. Do you still have all them? Like the brown and black ones because I am really hoping to have those when I get home also. And the kids are all so big. The Boise Fronk girls have really grown up. They are taller and older looking. I don't even want to imagine what everyone will look like when I get home. Everyone will be so huge! And the two youngest cousins, Edwin and Dallin (I think?) are so stinking cute and huge! I especially liked that Edwin has his teeth growing in. The gaps are pretty cute. Thanks so much for the albums. I think I will have to buy a CD or USB cord so that I can have them all. I love them.
Well, I have some pictures to send you guys. I don't think this letter will be very long because we pretty much talked about my last 6 months in 3 hours yesterday. Which was actually not very much time. There were some Elders who talked for 6 or 7 hours with their families. BUt anyways, I have some pictures for you guys too! Not all because I forgot my other memory cord at the house but I at least have these pictures.
Oh and thanks for singing the song in Spanish. It really meant a lot and I will always think of you guys singing me that song. Whether I hear it in English or Spanish, I will always think about yesterday.
I love you all and miss you like usually but just think, this time next year, I will be home with you all celebrating the Savior's birth! Less than one year! Know that I know this church is true and that I am so grateful for the opportunity to be serving the Lord. I expect all the boys in both families to serve and some of the girls. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience and as my CCM president said, it's school for your life. It's where you learn all the things you need to learn about life and how to be successful in the Lord's kingdom here on earth. Thanks for your examples. I really wouldn't be hear without all you guys and your support and everything. Thank you for your testimonies and the love you have for the Lord and His gospel. It is awesome to see people's lives change and its even better to say you were apart of it. And remember, all members are missionaries! Help the missionaries in your wards. Hope I don't sound too preachy but trust me, you will be happier! I love you all again and think you are all the best. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
LOVE YOU.
Hermana Kylee Fronk
Which reminds me, it was pretty interesting to hear my name and my nicknames yesterday. Haha I am just glad everyone still remembers









.

No comments:

Post a Comment